Organic Box Terms
Organicbox.ca and all inner pages & sub-domains of http://www.organicbox.ca are proudly owned & operated by Organicbox.ca. These terms cover all Ontario business listings on our directory.
Ad or Listing refers to the same in all the below content. This also refers to a free business listing. There have been some listings placed on here for launch purposes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions here, feel free to claim your listing and remove it. We hope you stay! PLEASE NOTE: If you are not an organic company please don’t list on this site . Your listing will be removed. This is for and about organic companies in Ontario – nothing else, Thanks for your understanding.
By creating your paid directory listing here, you agree that it is in compliance with our guidelines listed below.
We reserve the right to modify, delete, upgrade & downgrade any business listing in violation of our guidelines order to prevent abuse and keep the content appropriate for our general audience. This includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities. Therefore, all ads that are in violation of our guidelines are subject to being removed immediately and without prior notice. We also might add an image to your listing if one is NOT added to make for a much cleaner ad. We would go to your website and print screen the logo if applicable and add it to your listing.
Deletion of OLD user accounts – inactive accounts, and spam accounts – mistaken deletion of active accounts – user accounts
From time to time we need to clean up inactive users. This is a time-consuming job and there might be times that active users will get deleted. We apologize for this, but with all the spam registrations, we must make sure our directory is working correctly.If you get deleted we ask you to please register again, and send us an email with your listings and we will assign your listing(s) to your NEW account.
By posting a listing on our site, you agree to the following statement:
I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content of any business directory listings that I post on this website or business ads I have posted. I will not hold the owner of this website responsible for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any listings or ads that I post here or have posted here.
By posting an ad or listing on our site, you further agree to the following guidelines and terms:
- No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. Ads in violation of this rule are subject to being removed immediately and without warning. If it was a paid ad, no refund will be issued.
- No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will be tolerated.
- No ad promoting activities that are illegal under the current laws of this province Ontario and the country Canada.
- Any listing that appears to be merely a test posting, a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious is subject to removal.
- Any ad that appears to be of adult content. There is no adult or anything related to adult content allowed on this website. This website if for all people and all ages and will be kept safe for our younger visitors and audience. Your ip address will be tracked and if we come across any illegal or otherwise dangerous material, we will report you to the authorities.
We reserve the ultimate discretion as to which listing, if any, are in violation of these guidelines.
- We also might send you emails from time to time to discuss your listing and or sales and promotions we might have. When you sign up to our directory, you will be placed on our mailing list. You can request your email to be removed at any time.
- We also reserve the right to delete/modify/replace/upgrade/downgrade an ad or listing of any sort on our website. If money is paid, there will be no refund at any sort.
- We reserve the right to modify your listing, images, and content. We might do this to get more keywords for your listing so you may have better results in the search engines.
- We also reserve the right to take your listing from one category, and place it in another category. Example – If you place a listing on Organicbox.ca and your business is listed in the produce category, we might add it to another category or reassign it to a different category if it is more suited there.
- We reserve the right to place your listing in more than one category.
- From time to time we need to clean up inactive users. This is a labour intensive job and there might be times that active users will get deleted. We apologize for this, but with all the spam registrations, we need to ensure our directory is working correctly. In the event that this happens please register again, and send us an email with your listings, and we will assign your listing(s) to your NEW account.
- Please add your listing to the correct city location where your business is located.
- We MIGHT also add your listing to our Social Media – Google +, Facebook, & Twitter accounts to help you gain more exposure.
- If you purchase a featured listing, it is good for 30 days. After 30 days it will revert to a normal listing.
- If you post a business listing and it does not show an adequate description of your business, we might go to your website link you added and take information off your website to provide more details for your business.
You also agree to these following terms:
- Refrain from Input of false or misleading information when signing up, signing in, and listing your business or by viewing our website.
- Refrain from Infringement of any third-party right or copyright.
- Refrain from distribution of or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
- Collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
You agree not to hold Organicbox.ca directory responsible for anything that may involve you and any visitor and the items and/or services you are inquiring or may have purchased or you listed. You also agree not to hold us liable for lost items, shipping cost, damaged items; items not up to what they are supposed to be according to the description. For any contact information or private information shared between you and any potential customers or visitors to this website.
Organicbox.ca is not involved, or has any responsibility in:
The quality, safety, or legality of what’s offered from you or other businesses. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money , goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of Organicbox.ca directory, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring.
Our Privacy Agreement – Updated 07/10/2017
You are in agreement with all the information listed below.
Organicbox.ca will not share any of your information to anyone that is not authorized to view it. We have pride in our customers and their privacy and we will never do anything to jeopardize our clients and their privacy willingly.
You are in agreement with this privacy and know that Organicbox.ca will do its best to maintain this strict policy, however, if something happens as a result of you using our services, you will not hold organicbox.ca directory responsible for any privacy related issues what so ever.
In General – More Terms You Must Agree With
As a visitor of Organicbox.ca – free listings or for any other service related to our business or for any product or service, we are not responsible for any security issues that happens as a result of placing a listing with Organicbox.ca directory. You will not come back on Organicbox.ca for anything related to our products and services, or for any security or privacy related issue. You agree that we will do our best to provide to you the best level of service. You also agree that you are responsible for all your products and services and also your privacy and Organicbox.ca is not.
By Using Our Website And Our Services Organicbox.ca – you agree also to the following:
You will not hold Organicbox.ca responsible or have Organicbox.ca involved in any personal or business related issue related to directly or indirectly to our website. We are not involved in any dispute not will you try to involve us what so ever.
We are not responsible for any spam, scams, or otherwise related virus’s or any emails you may get as a result of using our website and services.
We are simple not responsible for anything that may happen as a result of using our Business website and all its services.
By Using our website and our services Organicbox.ca directory listings – you agree also to the following regarding your listing that could be indexed by Google:
If your listing is added to our website, this listing will most likely be added to Google and their database. if you wish to remove your listing, please note that it will take time to be removed from Google if it has been indexed. Google crawls our website and indexes listings. This is done automatically to allow for a search engine friendly website and for your business to be found in Google when people search for relevant keywords or phrases. If you wish it to be removed from Google, the first thing you need to do is remove from our directory, then it will be removed from Google in time. There is nothing we can do to speed up this time.
Remove Your Listings – Request Ad/Listing Removed From Our Site:
Click On The Remove Listing Link On The Bottom Of any page in Organicbox.ca – THEN Simply fill out the form on that page to remove your listing you added or was added on your behalf. We will remove it within 24 hours. Please note that it should be removed within Google search engine within several days. However, this is out of our hands. We will make the request to Google to remove the listing URL. Normally this happens fairly quickly.
Thank you for your understanding. This agreement is in effect as of July 10, 2017 – Questions or concerns may be sent to info@.organicbox.ca